Though we or a designated service provider may collect certain information from you as discussed below, please note the following:
- We will not disclose your information (as defined below) you provide to us through the website unless you authorize us to do so, except where needed to deliver a service or product ordered by you, provided to our clients or customers, for legitimate commercial or business purposes, or under the other circumstances set forth in this Policy. Please be advised that we may share your Information with our parent, subsidiaries or affiliated entities which may also contact you for business purposes.
- We will always provide to you the opportunity to access and correct your Information at any time as required by applicable laws.
- Unless you ask us not to, we may use your personal information to contact you via email, text message, or otherwise, regarding our services or changes to this Policy.
What User Data We Collect
When you visit the website, we may collect the following data:
- Your IP address
- Your contact information and email address
- Other information such as interests and preferences
- Data profile regarding your online behavior on our website
Why We Collect Your Data
We collect your information for several reasons:
- To better understand your needs.
To improve our services and products.
- To send you promotional emails containing the information we think you will find interesting.
- To contact you to complete surveys and participate in other types of market research.
- To customize our website according to your online behavior and personal preferences.
what categories of Personal information we collect
Use of the website may either require or permit you to provide personal information. When you visit the website, we may collect the following categories of information (collectively, “information”):
- Your contact information including email address
- Other information such as interests and preferences
- We also collect information through the use of “cookies” and other technologies to understand your online behavior on our website. We may also collect information about your activity on our site, including geographic information and IP address. We use the information for business and commercial purposes relating to the services we provide and for the reasons for which you provide the information (for instance, performing, monitoring, or improving our services, or managing our relationship with you). We may use your information for marketing activities, and to investigate potential fraud or violations of this Policy or any agreement we may have with you. We may also disclose information for business and commercial purposes to the categories of third parties described in this Policy.
with whom your personal information may be shared
We share your Information with the following categories of third parties:
- Synergy Health Partners and Its subsidiaries and affiliated entities. We may share your Information with Synergy Health Partners’ subsidiaries and affiliated entities as permitted by law.
- Service Providers. We may share your information with third-party service providers that perform functions on our behalf, such as, hosting our web servers, providing marketing assistance and tools, payment processing, and providing customer service.
- Clients and Business Partners. We may share your information with our clients, customers, and vendors as permitted by law.
- As Required or Permitted by Law. We may share your information in response to a subpoena or other legal process, court order, or request for cooperation from a law enforcement or other government agency to establish or exercise our legal rights, to defend against legal claims, or as otherwise required or permitted by law.
- Business Transfers or Successor. We may disclose or transfer information to a third party in the event of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer, or other disposition of all or any portion of our business or assets (including in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings).
how we collect and use other information
Aside from any information you may actively disclose to us on the website, there is other information which we might obtain from you. We may also collect information which does not personally identify you but is tracked when you visit our website. Such information includes log files which track internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), dates and times, and certain demographic information. Such information is not linked to any information that may personally identify you. We may use such information for internal purposes such as to improve the content of our website and/or to customize the layout of our pages for each individual according to their preferences. In addition, we may track your account history regarding your participation on the website. Our system also automatically collects information about the areas visitors frequent on our website. We use this aggregate information to understand how our visitors and clients use the services we provide so that we can improve our website. When visiting our website, you may be directed through hyperlinks to other applications or websites maintained by third parties that are beyond our control. This Policy does not cover or apply to the collection of information by third parties, nor will we be liable for the manner in which third parties use such information.
obtaining your consent
We do not knowingly offer or sell products or services for children. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from individuals under the age of 18. If you are under the age of 18, you must not use our website or provide your name, e-mail address, or any other identifying information. You, or a parent or guardian of a minor, may ask us to remove certain content or information by emailing us at email@example.com.
links to third-party websites
your choices about your information
If at any time you object to our use of your personal information, including use of your email address for marketing or other similar purposes, you may stop that use by emailing your request to firstname.lastname@example.org or unsubscribing using the link located at the bottom of our marketing emails.
California residents' privacy rights
If you are a California resident, the processing of certain personal data about you may be subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”) and other applicable privacy laws. Beginning January 1, 2020, the CCPA gives you certain rights with respect to the processing of your personal information. If you are a California resident, you have the right, subject to certain exceptions and other laws, to request information regarding the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information by us over the past twelve (12) months. You also have the right to request that we delete certain information. To make such a request regarding access or deletion of your information, please send an email with your first name, last name, mailing address, email address and telephone number to email@example.com. Please include “California Privacy Rights” in the subject line of your email. You will not receive discriminatory treatment or retaliation for exercising your rights under the CCPA.
Sale of personal information
Under the CCPA, we are required to tell you if we “sell” Information. A “sale” means to share with a third-party personal information for monetary or other valuable consideration. We do not sell your personal information.
Nevada Residents. We do not sell your personal information. Nevada residents may email questions or opt out of any future sale of their information by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include “Nevada Privacy Rights” in the Subject line of your email.
Synergy Health Partners, LLC
12230 World Trade Drive,
San Diego, California 92128
Our Toll-Free number is 888-432-2455