- Specialty: Orthopedic Surgery
- Role: Full Term
- State: Oregon
- Facility: Samaritan Pacific Communities Hospital
- Sign-On Bonus: $20K
$20K SIGN-ON BONUS – ORTHOPEDIC SURGEONS NEEDED IN NEWPORT, OR
Synergy Health Partners is searching for experienced orthopedic surgeons with strong skills to join our team on the beautiful Oregon coast at SAMARITAN PACIFIC COMMUNITIES HOSPITAL in Newport.
- Critical access facility located in a stunning rural area of Oregon
- Work 10-14 days per month and enjoy uninterrupted time off
- Elective cases are included in this job opportunity
- Total joint skills are preferred
- Competitive per diem compensation
- $20K sign-on bonus offered (restrictions apply)
- Malpractice coverage is provided
- 1-2 years experience required
- Supportive and consistent teamwork environment
- Work with a company created by and for surgeons
- Active OR medical license is a plus
- Critical Access Hospital
- Epic EMR
- Nearest Airport is Eugene Airport (EUG / KEUG) - 81 miles to Newport
It is possible to achieve more freedom in your personal life while being an engaged member of a clinical care team.
To apply, upload your CV below. Send questions to Melissa Montgomery and learn more about this unique opportunity. We look forward to speaking with you soon.
Working with Synergy Health Partners:
Surgeons enjoy working with Synergy Health Partners as Surgicalists to help them live their best lives. Check out other open positions here. See jobs for Orthopedic Surgeons, General Surgeons, Trauma Surgeons, Anesthesiologists, CRNAs, and Advanced Practice Providers – and live your best life now with Synergy Health Partners.
Synergy Health Partners is a national leader in the management of Surgicalist programs, Anesthesia staffing, Emergency Departments, and On-Call Compensation. Our Surgicalist Model helps restores work-life balance for surgeons allowing them to enjoy real-time off. This is how we support high quality, aligned, and engaged clinicians so that they can support hospitals with predictable surgical staffing for patient access to quality local care.