Synergy Health Partners is searching for Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants with surgical experience and strong skills to join our General Surgery trauma program at PeaceHealth St. Joseph Medical Center in Bellingham, Washington.
- Competitive hourly compensation
- Malpractice coverage is provided
- Includes providing intra-operative surgical assisting.
- Schedule is approximately 2/3 of the year 7 off/7 on 12 hour shifts, 1/3 of the year 4 x 10 hours/week
- Focus on patients and procedures — not administrative hassles
- Provide support to a growing team of collaborative and highly skilled surgicalists
- Work with a company created by and for surgeons
- Active Washington state license is preferred
- This is a PRN position
This is a position that will support a busy team of surgeons.
- Level 2 trauma center
- Epic EMR
To apply, upload your CV below. Send questions to April Gore and learn more about this unique opportunity. We look forward to speaking with you soon.
Working with Synergy Health Partners:
Advanced Practice Providers enjoy working with Synergy Health Partners as part of our Surgicalist Model, a team-based approach to staffing and management. With job opportunities nationwide, check out other open positions here. See NP, PA and other opportunities for Advanced Practice Providers. Also, see jobs for Orthopedic Surgeons, General Surgeons, Trauma Surgeons, Anesthesiologists, and CRNAs– and live your best life now with Synergy Health Partners.
Synergy Health Partners is a national leader in the management of Surgicalist programs and Anesthesia staffing. Our Surgicalist Model is a team-based approach to care that provides work-life balance for clinicians and opportunities for career growth. This is how we support high quality, aligned, and engaged clinicians so that they can support hospitals with predictable surgical staffing for patient access to quality local care.