Synergy Health Partners is recruiting experienced orthopedic surgeons with strong skills to work with our acute care team at Aspirus Wausau Hospital in Wisconsin.
- Acute care and community trauma experience preferred
- Work 7-10 days per month
- Competitive per diem compensation
- Malpractice coverage provided
- 1-2 years experience required
- Focus on surgery and taking care of patients
- Supportive, collaborative teamwork environment
- Work with a company created by and focused on surgeons
- Active Wisconsin license is a plus
This is an opportunity in Wisconsin that will fill quickly. Partner with Synergy Health Partners and build a consistent working relationship instead of a temporary work assignment.
We look forward to speaking with you soon.
Experienced Orthopedic Surgeons love working with Synergy Health Partners to help them start living their best life, check out our other open positions here.
It is possible to achieve more freedom in your personal life while being an engaged member of a clinical care team. See jobs for Orthopedic Surgeons, General Surgeons, Trauma Surgeons, Anesthesiologists, CRNAs and Advanced Practice Providers – and live your best life now with Synergy Health Partners. The Surgicalist Model will restore work-life balance for clinicians, ensure quality of life for skilled surgeons, allow surgeons to enjoy real-time off, and empower surgeons to focus on their passion for quality patient care rather than on administrative hassles. This is how we support high quality, aligned, and engaged physicians so that they can support hospitals with predictable surgical staffing for patient access to local care.