Synergy Health Partners is searching for experienced orthopedic surgeons with strong skills to join our team at Lewis County General Hospital in Lowville, New York.
- PRN position
- Will include elective cases — total joint skills are required
- Competitive compensation that includes incentives
- Malpractice coverage is provided
- 1-2 years experience required
- Not required to live near the facility – housing accommodations are provided for surgicalists
- Focus on patients and surgery practice — not administrative hassles
- Collaborative and supportive teamwork environment
- Work with a company created by and for surgeons
- Active NY medical license is a plus
- Critical Access Hosptial
It is possible to achieve more freedom in your personal life while being an engaged member of a clinical care team.
To apply, upload your CV below. Send questions to April Gore and learn more about this unique opportunity. We look forward to speaking with you soon.
Working with Synergy Health Partners:
Surgeons enjoy working with Synergy Health Partners as Surgicalists to help them live their best lives. Check out other open positions here. See jobs for Orthopedic Surgeons, General Surgeons, Trauma Surgeons, Anesthesiologists, CRNAs, and Advanced Practice Providers – and live your best life now with Synergy Health Partners.
Synergy Health Partners is a national leader in the management of Surgicalist programs and Anesthesia staffing. Our Surgicalist Model helps restores work-life balance for surgeons allowing them to enjoy real-time off. This is how we support high quality, aligned, and engaged clinicians so that they can support hospitals with predictable surgical staffing for patient access to quality local care.