- Specialty: Anesthesia
- Roles: Full Term, Medical Director
- State: Washington
- Facility: Tri-state Memorial Hospital
- Sign-On Bonus: $50K Sign on Bonus
$50K SIGN-ON BONUS MEDICAL DIRECTOR OF ANESTHESIA IN CLARKSTON, WASHINGTON
Synergy Health Partners is looking for a Medical Director of Anesthesia with strong leadership and anesthesia skills to join a team working at TRI-STATE MEMORIAL HOSPITAL in CLARKSTON, WASHINGTON.
- Medical Directorship: Interface with C-suite, medical staff leaders, support personnel, create strategies to maximize OR efficiency, institute new service lines, create a culture of excellence in the surgery department, while maintaining your clinical skills.
- General Anesthesia Coverage: Bread and butter cases, no OB, cardiac, or major trauma. You would lead a team of high quality, experienced CRNAs and together, staff the 4 operating rooms.
- Coverage for the operating rooms would be scheduled cases during the week, plus add-ons/emergencies on weekend and holidays
- Pager calls only
- Competitive base compensation, Medical Director stipend paid monthly
- 44 work weeks per year; $48k Medical Director stipend
- Base rate: $600k annually
- $50K Sign-on Bonus
- WA is an opt out state and the CRNAs practice independently
- Active WA license preferred, but Synergy will assist in securing a WA license for the right candidate.
You can have a consistent, working partnership when you join the Synergy Health Partners team. Balance your life with meaningful anesthesia practice working with a collaborative and supportive team and enjoy real time off.
Upload your CV to apply now.
Email your questions to Shannon Popp and learn more about this prime opportunity. We look forward to speaking with you soon.
Experienced Anesthesiologists love working with Synergy Health Partners to help them start living their best life, check out our other open positions here.
It is possible to achieve more freedom in your personal life while being an engaged member of a clinical care team. See jobs for Orthopedic Surgeons, General Surgeons, Trauma Surgeons, Anesthesiologists, CRNAs and Advanced Practice Providers – and live your best life now with Synergy Health Partners. The Anesthesia Model will restore work-life balance for clinicians, ensure quality of life for skilled surgeons, allow surgeons to enjoy real-time off, and empower surgeons to focus on their passion for quality patient care rather than on administrative hassles. This is how we support high quality, aligned, and engaged physicians so that they can support hospitals with predictable surgical staffing for patient access to local care.