Synergy Health Partners is recruiting trauma critical care trained surgeons with strong skills to join our new team at St. Charles Health in Bend, OR.
- Work 7-14 days per month / 12 hour shifts
- Competitive per diem compensation
- Malpractice coverage provided
- Trauma critical care fellowship required
- New fellowship graduates welcome to apply
- Work with a team of surgeons, APPS and focus on outstanding patient care
- Collaborative and supportive teamwork environment providing work/life balance
- Active Oregon license is a plus
Independent Contractor Status and Benefits:
Looking for a benefits package as an independent contractor? Need assistance with LLC creation, tax guidance, or overall financial planning? We can connect you with trusted partners that support Synergy Health Partners. Our resource partners work with you to customize a benefit plan package for you to meet your needs.
- Facility Type: Level II Trauma Center
- EMR: CERNER
It is possible to achieve more freedom in your personal life while being an engaged member of a clinical care team.
To apply, upload your CV below. Send questions to Melissa Montgomery and learn more about this unique opportunity. We look forward to speaking with you soon.
Working with Synergy Health Partners:
Surgeons enjoy working with Synergy Health Partners as Surgicalists to help them live their best lives. Check out other open positions here. See jobs for Orthopedic Surgeons, General Surgeons, Trauma Surgeons, Anesthesiologists, CRNAs, and Advanced Practice Providers – and live your best life now with Synergy Health Partners.
Synergy Health Partners is a national leader in the management of Surgicalist programs and Anesthesia staffing. Our Surgicalist Model helps restores work-life balance for surgeons allowing them to enjoy real-time off. This is how we support high quality, aligned, and engaged clinicians so that they can support hospitals with predictable surgical staffing for patient access to quality local care.