Synergy Health Partners is recruiting experienced orthopedic trauma surgeons to join the team working with Casper Orthopedics at a level II hospital in Casper, WY.
- Work 10 days per month with the established group at Casper Orthopedics
- Trauma fellowship trained required
- Medical malpractice coverage is provided by Synergy Health Partners
- 1-2 years experience required
- Competitive per diem compensation
- Collaborative and supportive teamwork environment
- Work with a company created by and for surgeons
- $20K Sign-on Bonus, restrictions apply
- Active Wyoming medical license is a plus
Independent Contractor Status and Benefits:
Looking for a benefits package as an independent contractor? Need assistance with LLC creation, tax guidance, or overall financial planning? We can connect you with trusted partners that support SHP. Our resource partners work with you to customize a benefit plan package for you to meet your specific needs.
It is possible to achieve more freedom in your personal life while being an engaged member of a clinical care team.
To apply, upload your CV below. Send questions to Melissa Montgomery and learn more about this unique opportunity. We look forward to speaking with you soon.
Working with Synergy Health Partners:
Surgeons enjoy working with Synergy Health Partners as Surgicalists to help them live their best lives. Check out other open positions here. See jobs for Orthopedic Surgeons, General Surgeons, Trauma Surgeons, Anesthesiologists, CRNAs, and Advanced Practice Providers – and live your best life now with Synergy Health Partners.
Synergy Health Partners is a national leader in the management of Surgicalist programs, Anesthesia staffing, Emergency Departments, and On-Call Compensation. Our Surgicalist Model helps restores work-life balance for surgeons allowing them to enjoy real-time off. This is how we support high quality, aligned, and engaged clinicians so that they can support hospitals with predictable surgical staffing for patient access to quality local care.