Synergy Health Partners is recruiting orthopedic/trauma surgeons to join our established team at St. Lukes in Duluth, Minnesota.
- 1-2 years experience required
- Work 7-10 days per month
- Trauma fellowship required
- Medical malpractice coverage is provided by Synergy Health Partners
- Competitive per diem compensation
- Collaborative and supportive teamwork environment
- Work with a company created by and for surgeons
- $20k Sign-On Bonus, restrictions apply
- Active Minnesota medical license is a plus
Choose to work with Synergy Health Partners and enjoy the work/life balance you deserve. Go beyond locum tenens work and build a consistent working partnership with Synergy Health Partners instead.
We look forward to connecting with you soon.
Experienced Trauma Surgeons love working with Synergy Health Partners to help them start living their best life, check out our other open positions here.
It is possible to achieve more freedom in your personal life while being an engaged member of a clinical care team. See jobs for Orthopedic Surgeons, General Surgeons, Trauma Surgeons, Anesthesiologists, CRNAs and Advanced Practice Providers – and live your best life now with Synergy Health Partners. The Surgicalist Model will restore work-life balance for clinicians, ensure quality of life for skilled surgeons, allow surgeons to enjoy real-time off, and empower surgeons to focus on their passion for quality patient care rather than on administrative hassles. This is how we support high quality, aligned, and engaged physicians so that they can support hospitals with predictable surgical staffing for patient access to local care.