Synergy Health Partners is looking for CRNAs with strong skills to join a team working at TRI-STATE HEALTH in CLARKSTON, WASHINGTON.
Over the past 30 years we have specialized in surgical care and have expanded our programs to include anesthesia services. We have a deep respect and value for the CRNA skillset. We support integrating your expertise into high quality, high performing teams.
- Staffing model: 1-MD, 3CRNAs; schedule: 3weeks on- 1 week off
- Full time 1099 permanent position
- WA has no state income tax
- Independent practice for CRNAs
- NEW GRADUATES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY
- Cases included mix: Ortho, Robotics, General, B&B, Endo, Urology, GI; No OB or Trauma, Routine peds only
- Schedule: staffing 3 ORs daily
- Beeper Call only starting 5pm
- Expected annual earning: $320K with opportunity to earn additional compensation
- 13 weeks vacation annually
- Sign-On Bonus
- $30K (restrictions apply)
- Facility Type: Acute Care Hospital
- # Beds: 25
- # of ORs: 3
- EMR: Meditech; Anesthesia uses paper
- Active WA medical license is preferred
It is possible to achieve more freedom in your personal life while being an engaged member of a clinical care team.
To apply, upload your CV below.
Send questions to Shannon Popp and learn more about this unique opportunity. We look forward to speaking with you soon.
About Clarkston, WA
Located in northeastern Washington state, Clarkston is across the river from Lewiston, ID. Surrounding parks provide residents with a place to relax, enjoy nature, play sports, and connect with others. Great for the outdoor adventurer. Explore the rugged beauty of Hells Canyon, North America’s deepest river gorge, aboard a guided jet boat or rafting charter. Learn the rich history of our region and its first people, the legendary Nimiipuu. Discover the Lewis-Clark Valley AVA’s award-winning wine region, home to WinePress Northwest's Idaho Winery and Pacific Northwest Wineries of the Year. We think you’ll find more than a few adventures, and wines, to fall in love with.
Working with Synergy Health Partners
CRNAs enjoy working with Synergy Health Partners to help them live their best lives. Check out our other open positions here. See jobs for CRNAs, Anesthesiologists, Orthopedic Surgeons, General Surgeons, Trauma Surgeons, and Advanced Practice Providers – and live your best life now with Synergy Health Partners.
Synergy Health Partners is a national leader in the management of Surgicalist programs and Anesthesia staffing. Our Anesthesia Model helps restore work-life balance for clinicians, ensures quality of life for skilled clinicians and allows them to enjoy real-time off. This is how we support high quality, aligned, and engaged clinicians so that they can support hospitals and practices with predictable surgical staffing for patient access to local care.