- Specialty: Anesthesia
- Role: Full Term
- State: Connecticut
- Facility: Waterbury Hospital
- Sign-On Bonus: $35K Sign-on Bonus
ANESTHESIOLOGIST NEEDED IN WATERBURY, CONNECTICUT
Synergy Health Partners is looking for General Anesthesiologists with strong skills to join a team working at WATERBURY HOSPITAL in WATERBURY, CONNECTICUT
Founded in 1890, Waterbury Hospital is the oldest organization of its type in Connecticut. The hospital serves as a Level 2 Trauma Center with 357 licensed beds, 2,000 employees, and 626 doctors. On an annual basis, the facility receives 11,700 admissions, 174,800 outpatient visits, 53,600 Emergency Department visits, and 23,000 Behavioral Health outpatient visits. Each year, 1,110 babies are born here.
The facility is affiliated with the University of Connecticut School of Medicine, Yale University School of Medicine, Connecticut Children’s Medical Center, and the Frank H. Netter MD School of Medicine of Quinnipiac University.
- Orthopedic, Robotic, Neurosurgical, General, Urologic, GYN, Major Vascular (with TCAR), Breast, Trauma
- Assist in the directing and coordinating of activities in the Anesthesia Department
- Responsible for the medical management of patients who are rendered unconscious and/or insensible to pain and emotional stress during surgery and other medical procedures
- Pre-anesthesia assessment
- Obtains and/or verifies patient consent
- Discuss anesthetic options and risks with the patient Induction, maintenance, and emergence from anesthesia
- Monitoring of the patient's physiological condition
- Performance of clinical intervention as needed
- M.D./D.O. Degree from an accredited College of Medicine
- ECFMG and FLEX
- Completion of approved residency in anesthesia
- Current CT state licensed as a physician
Schedule and compensation
- In-house and Beeper call available
- Competitive compensation
- 1099 permanent position
- $35K Sign-On and relocation bonus available (restrictions apply)
Established in 1674, this New England city is known as the ‘Brass City’. Located 33 miles South of Hartford, CT on the Naugatuck River. Waterbury has something for everyone, from fairs to the arts, sports, and more, you can find your vibe in Connecticut, no matter the season. For the sports fan, Yale University is 22 miles Southeast on the Atlantic Coast; or you can take a day trip to New York City, 77 miles West to catch a New York Yankee’s game.
Visit www.ctvisit.com to explore more.
You can have a consistent, working partnership when you join the Synergy Health Partners team. Balance your life with meaningful anesthesia practice working with a collaborative and supportive team and enjoy real time off.
Hit Apply Now to upload your CV.
Email your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org and learn more about this prime opportunity. We look forward to speaking with you soon.
Experienced Anesthesiologists love working with Synergy Health Partners to help them start living their best life, check out our other open positions here.
It is possible to achieve more freedom in your personal life while being an engaged member of a clinical care team. See jobs for Orthopedic Surgeons, General Surgeons, Trauma Surgeons, Anesthesiologists, CRNAs and Advanced Practice Providers – and live your best life now with Synergy Health Partners. The Surgicalist Model will restore work-life balance for clinicians, ensure quality of life for skilled surgeons, allow surgeons to enjoy real-time off, and empower surgeons to focus on their passion for quality patient care rather than on administrative hassles. This is how we support high quality, aligned, and engaged physicians so that they can support hospitals with predictable surgical staffing for patient access to local care.