Synergy Health Partners is recruiting experienced orthopedic surgeons with strong skills to work with our team at SSM Health St. Mary's Hospital in Janesville, Wisconsin.
- Work 7-10 days per month
- Acute care and elective work
- Competitive per diem compensation
- Malpractice coverage provided
- 1-2 years experience required
- Focus on surgery and taking care of patients
- Supportive, collaborative teamwork environment
- Work with a company created by and focused on surgeons
- Sign-On Bonus, restrictions apply
- Active Wisconsin license is a plus
Independent Contractor Status and Benefits:
Looking for a benefits package as an independent contractor? Need assistance with LLC creation, tax guidance, or overall financial planning? We can connect you with trusted partners that support SHP. Our resource partners work with you to customize a benefit plan package for you to meet your specific needs.
- Level III Trauma Center
- 50 bed hospital
- EPIC EMR
- The nearest airport to Janesville is Rockford (RFD) Airport which is 34 miles away. Other nearby airports include Madison (MSN) (35.7 miles), Milwaukee (MKE) (59.8 miles).
It is possible to achieve more freedom in your personal life while being an engaged member of a clinical care team.
To apply, upload your CV below. Send questions to April Gore and learn more about this unique opportunity. We look forward to speaking with you soon.
Working with Synergy Health Partners:
Surgeons enjoy working with Synergy Health Partners as Surgicalists to help them live their best lives. Check out other open positions here. See jobs for Orthopedic Surgeons, General Surgeons, Trauma Surgeons, Anesthesiologists, CRNAs, and Advanced Practice Providers – and live your best life now with Synergy Health Partners.
Synergy Health Partners is a national leader in the management of Surgicalist programs, Anesthesia staffing, Emergency Departments, and On-Call Compensation. Our Surgicalist Model helps restores work-life balance for surgeons allowing them to enjoy real-time off. This is how we support high quality, aligned, and engaged clinicians so that they can support hospitals with predictable surgical staffing for patient access to quality local care.